Depth of Field

Considering that this game is definitely on the prettier side of the spectrum, I think having optional depth of field and motion blur could benefit the plaza and condo areas of the game, as some people have dedicated their condos to look as pretty as possible, and a good blurring effect won’t harm the game, and will help it look prettier.

I personally am in the boat that dof and motion blur are not great features for videogames, but if it’s not too difficult of an implementation, the option of them for an aesthetic standpoint would be cool. TU has a great amount of value when it comes to showing off builds, so the option would be nice. It’s not a low spec friendly thing, but with proper warnings it probably won’t be a problem.

Just like how some games have a photo mode, this could be useful, but with how demanding Unreal 4 can be, I think it should be a more minor addition.

4 Likes

This is a definite yes for me. I LOVE taking cinematic photos in games with NVIDIA Ansel or any other cinematic tools that are available.

1 Like

Oh yes please!

+1

the tu alpha had gorgeous dof, i’d love to see that return as an optional feature if possible

5 Likes

As long as it’s optional, but off by default. Count me in!

1 Like