Defeating the final boss!

I can’t believe I finally completed the last boss in Tower Unite.

6 Likes

Actually, it’s the second last boss - the final boss is hidden in the roof.

1 Like

I missed this :frowning:

1 Like

You can actually one-cycle this guy if your party goes onto the dance floor for the environmental damage buff. It’s definitely a riskier strat since you’ll all be in range of some of his more dangerous AOE attacks and there’ll be less time to dodge his projectile attacks, but once you figure out his attack patterns and how to dodge them without retreating to the balcony he’s actually pretty consistent to beat.

8 Likes

I can’t comprehend this
What the hell is that and what are you throwing

2 Likes

You were right, I didn’t believe you at first but I was clipped though the roof to 1v1 him. Incredible fight. I might do a pacifist run next.

1 Like

Be careful if you choose to go solo pacifist, he’s got a real messy hook move halfway into the fight if he hasn’t taken any damage. You can also save scum just before the final boss and unlock the hidden room (it’s the grey wall behind the botanist back in mid-game).

Also, make sure you’re maxed in speed (there’s an achievement for speed running the treasure boss in the secret).

Good luck!

p.s. Whatever you do, stay the hell away from the second ledge in the secret! (I know it seems like a tempting safe spot, but if you stay up there for longer than a couple of seconds you’ll trigger a hidden phase).

2 Likes