Default catsacks need a slight buff to be viable

After opening fifty, the most expensive item type I have obtained has been the lava lamp, which upon being sold reimburses 3/4 of the cost of a standard catsack.

If the chances of getting silver catsacks from these is extremely low, and the most you get is clipboards mixed in with the occasional potato and lava-lamp, then there is no point in purchasing one of these. Why spend 1000 on a catsack if 100% of the time any items you obtain are worth less than the catsack, are non-exclusive, and can mostly be bought for less than the cost of the catsack without the RNG element? There’s no purchase incentive right now.

I get that default catsacks are basic tier, but right now they are so weak that they serve literally no purpose, and once people realize this they will become obsolete as nobody will be buying them.

Well, you don’t have to buy them. You can win Catsacks from Spin to win, and in the future, you’ll be able to obtain catsacks via other means. (Such as fishing.)

I wouldn’t mind if the prizes were a little better myself. I opened about thirty of the basic catsacks and got beer bottles, lava lamps, cacti, potatoes, a clipboard, a hula doll, and a computer monitor, which I suspect may be the best prize, except for silver catsacks.

1 Like

There should be more furniture in normal catsacks instead of really minimal decoration. Give us couches, beds and so on!

1 Like