Daily Dev Log for November 27th, 2017

##Daily Dev Log for November 27th, 2017

Hey everyone! Here’s what everyone on the team has been working on over the course of today, November 27th, 2017.

@macdguy discussed with the team about what we’re going to be doing with the Winter Events, and went to a doctor’s appointment.

@Lifeless attempted to fix players being thrown in weird angles on Level 10 of Khromidro when players have a High Ping or Low FPS. He also attempted to fix plays not being able to go up a ramp on Hole 2 of Altitude when they have High Ping or Low FPS. He fixed some weird reflections and landscape texturing issues on the House Condo, and fixed an issue with Emission which was causing it to crash with help from @Deniz. He helped test Virus with @Caboose700 and @Johanna for the 4.18 Update, and worked on a winter item for the upcoming winter event.

@Matt continued working on holiday items.

@Madmijk worked on some cooking items, and started creating some actor classes for Zombie Massacre.

@Johanna continued working on decorating the Winter Plaza for the holidays, and worked on upgrading the visuals of the lighting and effects for the underwater areas of the Underwater Condo.

@Caboose700 transcribed the meeting notes and played through almost all of the Virus maps with @Lifeless and @Johanna to look for regressions.

@donglekumquat worked on an air blast sound for the Sonic Shotgun.

@Deniz looked into diagnosing and fixing some issues caused by the Engine Upgrade. He diagnosed the crash on the Minigolf map Emission, and a bug with the character movement. He looked into a Minigolf physics issue caused by overlapping polygon faces, and fixed a couple annoying log messages causing our logs to bloat to GB in size. He’s now currently looking into a day/night transition crash in condo caused by the engine migration.

That’s what everyone at PixelTail Games has been working on today! See you all tomorrow!

Oh heck!! I can burn my macaronis in video games now!

Can I just buy the team lunch? A pizza or something? can I do that?

Then when the team doesn’t want pizza you can always, well.