Daily Dev Log for November 21st, 2017

##Daily Dev Log for November 21st, 2017

Hey everyone! Here’s what everyone on the team has been working on over the course of today, November 21st, 2017.

@macdguy doesn’t work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

@Foohy decoupled some settings widgets to fix some blueprint issues.

@Lifeless worked on Winter items for the upcoming Winter Events.

@Matt continued working on Winter Items.

@Madmijk fixed a bug with the laser projector as a result of the engine migration, causing the expressions to not have accurate time input variables.

@Johanna worked on a new Underwater glass material for the Underwater Condo, as well as finishing the recoding of the condo’s primary elevator. She also began to decorate the Plaza for the Holiday events.

@Caboose700 continued looking into long term storage solutions for art assets.

@Wergulz continued working on blocking out the Pistol animation set.

@donglekumquat continued working on sounds for the Sonic Shotgun.

@Deniz worked on fixing deprecated code warnings and compilation issues as a result of engine migration work.

That’s what everyone at PixelTail Games has been working on today! See you all tomorrow!

I secretly worked tonight on cleaning up the settings more due to migration regressions. Don’t tell Caboose.

how dare you

You gonna get in trouble from one of your workers!

Nice to see that Matt will have company at the North Pole now.

We should give him a cup of chocolate when he comes back, it must be cold as hell up there at the North Pole.

Ya i still can’t believe you guys spent millions of units on designing and building the underwater condos, and then you skrimp on the glass that keeps us from drowning.

Ok i won’t tell anybody.

Hey Cabooooooose?

are you guys going to work on Zombie Massacre after Fishing?

They propably are since fishing is the perfect distraction for the people they plan to turn into zombies.

##E X P O S E D

It’s too late, they’re in control