Daily Dev Log for November 16th, 2017

##Daily Dev Log for November 16th, 2017

Hey everyone! Here’s what everyone on the team has been working on over the course of today, November 16th, 2017.

@Zak continued working on Global Chat, exposing delegates for widget events on both Slate Widgets and their UMG counterparts.

@macdguy continued working on Fishing, implementing @Zak’s prototype struggle minigame, created HUD elements/effects for when a fish is on the line, for the line breaking, and for catching the fish, and fixed an issue where you couldn’t always get a fish on the line due to a bad AI state.

@Lifeless worked on art for the Plaza.

@Matt worked on items for Fishing.

@Madmijk worked on items for Cooking.

@Johanna worked on fixing networking for elevators in the Underwater Condo.

@Caboose700 doesn’t work Wednesdays and Thursdays.

@Deniz merged in the latest changes for unreal, bringing the internal tower build to 4.18.1, and worked on more settings upgrade, specifically surrounding our inventory code. He also wrote some debugging code to help him with some of the blueprint delegate errors he’s been seeing during the upgrade process, and spoke with @Foohy last night and today about the internal engine distribution process.

That’s what everyone at PixelTail Games has been working on today! See you all tomorrow!

The world is secretly being controlled by a small group of delegates that is running the illuminati.
They are releasing chemicals in the water that turns the frogs gay.

A wild FISH appeared!
FISH has no moves left!
FISH used STRUGGLE!
FISH is hit with recoil!
Wild FISH fainted!

You know if he keeps working on cooking like this someone is gonna tell him to get back into the kitchen when you end up saying he hasn’t been working on it today.

Me waiting for Zombie Massacare

I’m slightly scared that fishing is being worked on so often instead of condo tools.

BOI, IT’S COMING

but still no Zombie Massacare :frowning: I wonder what update it’s going to be in