Daily Dev Log for November 14th, 2017

##Daily Dev Log for November 14th, 2017

Hey everyone! Here’s what everyone on the team has been working on over the course of today, November 14th, 2017.

@Zak continued working on Global Chat, starting to port some UMG widgets to slate for use in the chatbox settings panel, creating the chatbox settings object, adding a chatbox transparency setting, and adding a toggle for the chatbox UI animations.

@macdguy doesn’t work on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

@Lifeless attached a Glass Settings component to all relevant windows, which will allow players to decide whether they want windows to be transparent or not through Material Quality settings. He also fixed an error with the Minigame Score Screen, fixed an issue where the Rollercoaster lights and Safety Floor were not working, and optimized / worked on art for the new Central Circuit.

@Matt started working on more fishing items.

@Madmijk finished creating a bunch of placeholder items to test Fishing and Cooking with.

@Johanna is unable to work due to a computer hardware failure. She’s waiting for new parts to come in.

@Caboose700 started to investigate long term storage solutions for server statistics.

@Wergulz started to revisit implementing the Milk Carton animations, but they were buggy and Maya kept crashing when he was working on the rig. He also finished up the Passive Zombie Idle animation, and started setting up a master file to animate guns in, started to add animations to a library to test locomotion and get old animations in to edit.

@donglekumquat worked on fire and reload sounds for the Handgun and Sonic Shotgun.

That’s what everyone at PixelTail Games has been working on today! See you all tomorrow!

Pffft, who cares about stuff like SaFeTy.

I gotta be honest, that sounds really fishy.

Get ready to try your luck in catching the rarest fish in the game ever, THE BLUE CUBE!

If his GPU burns out too im gonna riot.

If this gun doesn’t shoots miniature Sonics im gonna be a little dissapointed.

“You’re too SLOOOOOW”

Give me fishing already god dammit!

Good to hear. I’ve missed that. My game ran fine with the transparent windows, so that optimization did nothing for me. Look forward to having them back.

Indiegogo funders be like.

Same here.
I can be happy, i need transparency ahahg