Daily Dev Log for December 9th, 2017

##Daily Dev Log for December 9th, 2017

Hey everyone! Here’s what everyone on the team has been working on over the course of today, December 9th, 2017.

Weekend

Most of the staff at PixelTail Games work Monday - Friday, except for a select few, hence the shortage of names on this Development Log.

@macdguy continued working on Winter Events. Today he created, defined, and added to the stores all the new winter themed items (11 in total). He created a snowball item that you can throw around (like the basketball) and it’ll get larger as it rolls in snow piles. He added Mittens (model by @Matt) to the snowball weapon view model, added a little Santa hat to the stray, and added new Holiday item tags. He updated the version number, fixed a gender discrepancy in the nature store dialogue (changed “it” to “her”), and fixed the FOV resetting when switching between Third Person and First Person (4.18 regression).

@Johanna continued working on the Winter Plaza, and got herself setup with the art backup server.

@Caboose700 setup @Johanna and @Wergulz with the Art Backup server, made some final adjustments to the art backup server, and investigated a dedicated server crash.

That’s what everyone at PixelTail Games has been working on today! See you all tomorrow!

Now im just imagining someone dribbling with a snowball as if it’s a basket ball.

Well i know what im gonna be doing on the server.
Giant snow boulders

Wouldn’t it be fun if you could kill with the snowballs like you could with the fishing rod?

I need this in my life