Custom Jetpack Sounds

Right now, the only sound jetpacks make is “PSHHHHHHHHHH”, which can get annoying and it’s stuck in my head forever please send help. So, it’d be nice to pick a sound to make your jetpack play.

You could select sounds from official sound emitters (ex. making the jetpack play heartbeats or whispering from Spooky Sound Emitters) or get sounds from custom sound emitters (ex. Megalovania from Undertale or scratching a chalkboard).

You could always disable workshop sounds, or even custom sounds in general so you can only hear “PSHHHHHHHHHH” if you want.

Remember the jetpack sound from the alpha? It sounded like a small rocket engine. I’ve gotta say, I prefer it to the current one.

5 Likes

Being able to customise the sounds would be great. I imagine it would work best if they had a small library of sounds to choose from. I think workshop support would just invite a lot of opportunity for people to noise-spam (which while possible to do so through mics, you can mute specific mics, but I think doing so for jet packs would be tedious).

ZoOOm

It’s not outside the realm of possibility to have custom or unique jetpack items.

6 Likes

eyebrows raise
hmmmmmm

1 Like