Crate Opening

I would like a system that is like the catsack, but gives cosmetics, they would be able to purchase through units and give common and rare rewards, with this we should add a trading system so the incredibly rare items can be traded for other rare items and units etc etc.

i don’t understand why since we can change player models through workshop

5 Likes

I don’t like this. It seems you’re suggesting something akin to OW, which is fine, but there’s already a system in place, the catsack itself.

5 Likes

I believe Gameworld Catsacks are gonna have a chance to reward you with cosmetic upgrades for their respective gameworlds.

5 Likes

If I could throw away a thread, it would be this one. The absolute last thing TU needs a crate based cosmetic system. If you like a cosmetic, buy it with your units. Adding trading and loot boxes pushes the game in the wrong direction.

2 Likes

Whilst I don’t want another lootbox in the game either, I do want to mention that this:

Is a terrible excuse to not add more cosmetics to the game. I do feel there should be more “unique” cosmetics that should be obtainable through more interesting means, and I still hope for better and more default playermodels. Workshop is great and creative but the game’s customization features shouldn’t rely on it. You should be able to make plenty unique characters and customization choices without even touching workshop. (Also a good few default cosmetics barely fit properly on the default models, and some of the cosmetics types only have a few choices for them anyway.)

3 Likes

The only way I support this if this was implemented as an April fools joke.

2 Likes