Condo wipeout in the future?

Ok, I know it can sounds reaaaally stupid… but I’ll ask anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there a possibility that in the future, the condos get such a big update that the devs HAVE TO remove every items you placed in it in order to do it?

You know what I mean? Like, the update couldn’t be done with all your stuff still in place

Tell me if I have to be clearer… :sweat:

2 Likes

There is a possible chance, especially when the new condo system happens. The devs are really cool though, so I’m sure they would tell everyone!

4 Likes

It will happen, since you will be able to make your own condo when full release happens.

1 Like

Thanks for responding :slight_smile:

Can @Caboose700 confirm that?

The devs said that by full release, you will have to make your own condo.

“Have to” or can?

You have to if you want a condo. If not, then you don’t have a condo. It probably won’t force you to make a condo right when you start up your game.

1 Like

Well, maybe not on startup, but more on joining/starting your condo for the first time after that update.

2 Likes

Oh I see :o ,
So, in the FULL game, you’ll start off in an empty condo with some kind of tutorial on how to move walls ect???

2 Likes

Yep. I’ve heard that room customization will be a lot like The Sims.

1 Like

I planned to do a huge ass construction beyond the force field (while noclipping )… I think that’ll wait until then :grin:

1 Like

Well, I think it would totally be worth doing now. Custom condos are a very far-off feature. Somewhere around September 2016. Maybe later. Probably not earlier.

Nah, next September is way too close for what I wanna do…

Recreating Lobby 1, right?
I would love to see that. But I think you could do a lot better than in game with items. Make a whole, actually Lobby 1 map using Unreal Engine 4. It’s a big project but the final product would be even more enjoyable when you consider Workshop. I would like to see that even more.

jeez, I would love to have servers with the lobby 1 map

and maybe the ability to switch between the new one and the old one

People have discussed having Workshop lobbies for their dedi servers.

Actually, I wanna do a replica in the condo server using the original textures (I’ve ripped them off already).

I’ve started putting the fountain and some canvases with the grass texture under it.

Yeah, I saw that thread.

And I have absolute ZERO knowledge in Unreal… and I don’t have time to learn that : (

I promise it’s easy. If what youre planning to do is going to take longer than 5 months, it would be worth it.