Condo Showcase

Today, my files got corrupted when I updated and I had to rebuild my Condo. To cheer myself up, I wanted to show off my new rebuilt Condo. :slight_smile:

Entrance

Living Room (Pic 1)

Living Room (Pic 2)

Living Room (Pic 3)

Upstairs

Bed Room (Pic 1)

Bed Room (Pic 2)

Pool

Garden

(Last, but not least) Parkour

Thanks for looking. I am hosting a server right now, so come if you want a closer look!

2 Likes

This is pretty neat, I can see that you have taken your time with this :slight_smile:

Unrelated, but I just wanna say your avatar is bringing back a lot of memories. :grin:

May I ask why? :smiley:

I played Toontown all the time back when it started. It was my first MMO. Nothing special, really, I just liked that game a lot when I was still it’s target audience. I tried playing the remake recently and realized it’s actually kinda shit, but it was pretty rad when I was a kid c:

If you turn the graphics down any further, it’ll start looking like an MS-DOS game x_x

Nice condo, though!

Yeah, I currently play the remake of Toontown. Nice to see someone noticing what my avatar is! :smile:

Thanks! I have a potato computer, and I forgot to change my settings before taking screenshots… (I was going to, I swear!) :wink:

In that case, pardon me for calling it “shit”. It was probably just the way Disney handled it before it closed that left a bad taste in my mouth. As long as you still enjoy it, it’s all good.

Good job on the condo by the way, I realize we went waaay off subject.

(No problem, everyone has different feelings for things. Anyways, thanks! :wink: )