Condo question

I’ve read a lot about the possibility to edit your own condo and where you’d like walls etc.
I also read about the fact that that will come but that the builders are now focussing on other things so close to release date (which is fine of course)

Can I understand from these fact that the condo layout will be about the same as it is in GMT?

And if you purchased all areas, will that fact also be transferred to TU or will you have to unlock all areas again by paying with units?

~Losty

Yes, the current temporary TU condo will be very similar to GMT… except the garden areas and the backyard will be somewhat different (replaced with another pool/beach), but at least you can go in the full backyard now!

Also, the new condo doesn’t have any upgrades (“areas”). So you won’t have to unlock anything in the new condo, as every room that used to be behind an upgrade will be unlocked by default!

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the clear and quick answer!

Now I kind of pity the fact that I unlocked it all and spend that GMC that I could have taken with me to TU… :laughing:

~Losty

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe you will get refunded for any areas you bought in GMT.

2 Likes

Im fairly certain Mac confirmed this

2 Likes