XNOR gang where u at

1 Like

AND and NAND gate.

1 Like

OR is the best gate!!

1 Like

Come on guys, don’t make XOR feel bad.

1 Like

My Top 3 is AND, OR and NOT. Everyone else is just an unoriginal copycat. :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Oh please. Both NAND and NOR are able to perform everything AND, OR, and NOT can do. Originality means nothing compared to their flexibility.

2 Likes

Flexibility. Don’t make me laugh. You kids and your need to rewire logic so you only have to use one gate and buy that in mass. Back in my days, we soldered the shortest path from AB to Q! That’s right, solder! No fancy PCBs!

1 Like

Obviously GRBSNMSKG is the best so that you can connect the ice squares to the rectangles easier, and without using the super triangle and jungle cube. Plus it has no mega trapezoids unlike the other gates.

2 Likes

Ok I’m just gonna level with you motherf*ckers here, I have literally no idea what any of you are talking about as I don’t deal with logic gates and never have, but this argument is quite comical.

3 Likes

epic

Glad people recognize it. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Hello the only thing I know about AND gates and OR gates is that when I tried to make a red stone door that could be opened either side with switches and I failed despite watching a video that explained about AND and OR gates and such , trying so show how to use them to do it.

1 Like

Minecraft isn’t exactly the best learning ground for logic gates. There’s building the gates instead of just connecting them, “active” vs powered blocks, signal strength, environmental hazards, …

Give them another try with the Condo I/O system. :wink: