Condo Env. Lighting Control

Currently, there is no good way to get realistic lighting in your condo (at least when working with building stuff).
A good example is:

The light leaks in way too much.
It would be nice to be able to control brightness, ambient color, etc of the environment lighting to allow for greater graphical fidelity.
So that stuff like ^ is avoided.

I couldn’t agree more, I posted about this after they updated the lighting making it too bright for the projectors and the devs said that the ability to control the global light levels would be added, but this never happened and there is no mention on Trello.

It is on our backend Trello.

Excellent, thanks for the heads up. Can’t wait to finish my projection mapping project.

Ooh, interesting. Any chance we could see this other Trello? Me wants secrets. :grinning:

If it’s their backend Trello it probably contains some more sensitive info, so prob not.

1 Like

Well, yeah, I would assume so but that’s exactly why I wanna see it. I know it’s never gonna happen, but hey, one can hope.

Was trying to find out earlier when we played mini golf, are there any updates on projector brightness?

Not yet, but I can take a look at it tomorrow.

Sweet, my build has been on pause waiting for this.