Condo/Community Condo Variations

Hey howdy there. Due to the upcoming Community condos, I wanted to take the time to throw out an idea for an improvement to the Condo system.

A lot of players, often times, can end up not knowing how or what to decorate their condos with. We’ve all been there at some point: you buy a large condo like the Underwater or Highrise. After spending some time decorating, you find that you’ve either run out of materials or ideas, or the current architecture just doesn’t fit your bill.

So, in response to that concern, we’ll have CONDO VARIATIONS!

To put it simply, Condo variations are versions of condos that can either cost more or less than the base price, and will often have unique, varying architecture in a similar setting.

Take the Underwater Condo for instance, It can have 3 Variations that possess similar but varying architecture. There can be Variations of this condo map that feature just the Main facility, the Main Facility and Two Satellite condos, or the default 4-Satellite Underwater condo. Condo Variations that are smaller and more contained can cost less to allow players to be able to get what they can afford and not have to grind for exceedingly luxurious condos that are too big to decorate on their own.

The Default Condo, Suite, and House condos can also have variations depending on what architecture is available. For instance, the Default Condo can have a “Retro” version that is an exact duplicate of its original Lobby Two Architecture, or perhaps a "resort version that includes a slightly more luxurious archetecture and several other condos on nearby islands that other community condo members can build on.

This way, people can obtain a version of their condo’s Architecture that they like and run with it, or purchase a more expensive community form of their condo that allows them to share a space with friends without the need to cram everyone into a single space.

I like the idea but I think it needs some changes to make it simpler. Condo Horizons (or whatever name that shop has) and add some kind of tv that shows player creations. You could simply filter by condo and there you have it. A lot of ideas made by the community.

First, I’m in agreement with Derak that it doesn’t really do much and I don’t see the point.
Second, please don’t put the entire post in bold, I was struggling to read it

2 Likes

I agree with you guys, and since workshop condos will eventually be a thing I don’t think varistion in condo design will be an issue in the future.

3 Likes

A lot of extra work for the Devs but I have had this idea before. A bit like the selection in GtaV when you buy a property. You can check in what you want and exclude several options if you want