Condo Car Racing

I’m not sure about you guys, but the game world I am currently most excited for is Accelerate! I believe that racing your friends in a trippy styled Tower Unite map (like sweet tooth but for races), stacked filled with boosters, upgrades and other shiz (reminiscent of mario kart) will be awesome! However, as Macdguy says, making a gameworld is very difficult as it is like making a whole new game entirely! So I doubt that this new gamemode will be coming any time soon…

Therefore, as a placeholder and permanent feature, I think it would be cool if they added drivable cars, boosters and racing track pieces in the shops which are purchasable for our condos. Not only will it make chilling in condos more fun (because I do believe we need more things to do in condos like pool/snooker, more sports (or a fully hashed out football system - plox do devs <3) and stuff along those lines) as well as making a basis for Accelerate (a driving feature will already be coded, therefore Accelerate should be easier to make (in theory)).

Do ya’ll agree? I think this would be awesome!

RC boats and Cars were meant to be worked on and was planned for Q1-Q2 but has been moved to Backlog:No Planned Dates. I understand that they were very busy working on Zombie Massacre but hopefully now they could work on these to give people the opportunity to make their own Racetracks and add some activity to Condos.

2 Likes

Maybe we could even ride around in the plaza

1 Like

That would be awesome! This would make a great placeholder for a racing minigame!

1 Like

As much as I like the idea and hope that it eventually gets added, it doesn’t make sense to use it as a placeholder. I think that for Accelerate, the hardest part will be making the vehicle controls, so with that said, they might as well just make the whole game world if they’re gonna add vehicles.

2 Likes

Yeah it would make sense to actually make the gamemode first

I suppose so! Still, I do think that taking the cars and letting you race in your condo would be so much fun!

1 Like

I completely agree. I think that once the gameworld is done, it’d be pretty quick and easy to port the cars and track parts to condo items so I hope we see it some day :slight_smile: