Concerns About Community Condos

This thread seems to be purely answering this one guy and hardly any of his comments actually relate to community condos. I think keeping the thread open is best, but I also think we should avoid answering any questions that don’t directly relate to community condos. Not trying to dictate conversation, just my little tid bit, if I’ve stept a bit out of line just let me know.

In relation to community condos, my main worry is the locking furniture system. At the moment, it only works half the time and if it’s mainly used to stop others from affecting your builds, then that’s only going to work half the time. Has there been any word on this?

3 Likes

Ok? When in that did I say to hire new devs though? Me saying that there’s more artists than programmers doesn’t claim that, it’s a statement, not a demand. None of the other posts have me saying the things I said in the top quote. Nice try though.

:neutral_face:

3 Likes

Let’s stop. This is off topic.

6 Likes

Maybe we can make a Marki is wrong thread instead?
(I’ll stop)

4 Likes

Whatever you say, man, but clearly I’m not nearly the only one who thinks that or this would never have become a thing in the first place.

i dont even know the topic of this thread, its just 95% arguing wtf
please help im confused and scared.

7 Likes