Concept for making ban reports easier

At the moment you currently have to go and PM one of the developers to send a ban report and this is kind of an inefficient method of doing this so I cobbled together a concept program to make ban reports easier to record

I have already given the concept over to mac and he thinks it’s a good idea so I’m curious at what everyone else thinks of this concept.

Just some more detailed explinations, the reports would be put into a private list that the developers could look at which could be cut into sections such as the steam ID, video/picture proof etc. This would not be a standalone program instead it would be part of the game.

1 Like

While I do find that this is a great idea. My main concern for it is that people are going to use it to report for stuff that happens outside the official server and in other servers.

4 Likes

Yeah abuse of the system would also be a concern. With your concern prehaps having a tickbox that says that this happend on the official server might reduce this issue however like anything won’t completly get rid of it