Stained-Glass Windows (With Template to Make Your Own)

I decided to make a stained-glass window and feature the original catsack image in it. All of the lines to make the irregular shapes were all done by myself. I might do the silver, gold, and cosmic catsacks in the future.

15 Likes

I decided to do the other three catsacks as well.

If anybody wants to use these images in their condo, you’re more than welcome to do so.

7 Likes

I know, this post is from over a year ago, but I’ve thought about adding a template, all you have to do is add the image of your choice, use only a few colours, and the black lines for the shapes of the window pieces (as shown in the example).

Examples:-

Template:-

If you’re interested in making your own stained-glass windows, why not have a go yourself. Have fun! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Did you hand-make the glass parts? Or did you find a way to make something into a glass window?

Mine is way too much stained glasses for my avatar >.<;

Edit: Fixed the lineart.

2 Likes

Yeah, I hand-made the glass parts. I traced around an image (like I do with the badges) then the surrounding parts were done at random where I just drew in black lines here and there.

Another stained-glass window, this time in the shape of a rose window (circular) which has Suki in it.

2 Likes