Catsack bug

When changing the scale of cat sack and trying to retrieve it, it disappears

Steps to Reproduce

step 1.) place catsack, in my case gold catsack,
step 2.) change scale.
step 3.) opening it won’t work.
step 4.) try storing it, and poof it’s gone.

What I expected to happen

Retrieve an item.

What happened

Catsack disappears whilst the system thinks it’s redeemed.

Notes / Media

Other misc notes about the bug. Picture or videos would be much appreciated!

I think you do actually get an item, it just doesn’t tell you. Try searching your inventory and see if there is anything new.

However, the fact that the catsack didn’t do the animation nor tell you that you got an item is still a bug.

1 Like

Hi AmGona,

No animation, I tried pressing E, but nothing happened, so I thought maybe I’ll move it to my inventory and drop it again, that’s where I was wrong.
I have checked my inventory and nothing seems to have added up, nothing on the ground either.

Also, happy birthday.

I’m currently looking into this. It doesn’t appear to be related to the scale, it just can happen sometimes.

4 Likes

Hello macdguy,
Not sure if this is still being looked into but I placed 6 gold catsacks in my art studio, rotated them, and tried to open them. None would open so I tried reentering my art studio and they were gone. No longer in my inventory either. Please help, thanks.
Gnome
p.s. My wife and I really enjoy playing this game and cannot wait to see it continue to develop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Even though they are gone, they should still be registered as opened. So there should be some new items in your inventory if you look. Ranging from the potato gun, flying turtle, Boulder, cosmic catsack, etc. I believe it is some issue on Steams end but I’m not sure. No matter what, it should be fixed.

I had seen the post about that and looked and there were no new items then or even later that day. HOWEVER I looked last night and saw some new items that had to be from the gold catsacks so apparently it is some synch issue that will eventually catch up.

1 Like