Can't select higher resolution in fullscreen mode, non-borderless

For example I tried to change the resolution from 1920x1080 to 1600x900, it changed without problems. Then, still running the game, tried to change back to 1920x1080 and it didn’t change.
In fullscreen mode it seems to only allow me to decrease resolution from the point it’s set( it allows me to set from 1600x900 to 1280x720, but not from 1280x720 to 1600x900 for example, all this with the game open).
Borderless works as intended, picking the desktop resolution, and window mode works fine too.

UPDATE: It seems even if i restart the game it doesn’t allow me to change to a higher resolution in fullscreen, I have to set it to borderless and then fullscreen to make it higher (Ex: I pick 1280x720, save and close the game, open it again and tried to set it to 1920x1080, save and does nothing, select borderless, save, and select fullscreen again, save, and it works. I tried with other higher resolutions that are not my desktop resolution like 1600x900 and it worked too)

I think borderless is supposed to use whatever resolution you set your computer at.

if it is supposed to work like that it’s ok of course, but normal fullscreen still has that bug that i already described

Borderless in Unreal uses the desktop resolution.