Can you get banned for inapropriate lobby names?

just asking. thanks for every answer. i love all of you.

4 Likes

Love you too

Also if you mean Gameworld lobby names, Gameworld lobbies are moderated by the owner meaning developers cannot take action for anything that happens in a Gameworld lobby including Gameworld lobby names

(Same goes for Condos)

1 Like

wait so i can literally name my minigolf lobby a really really really really bad and racist thing and they aren’t going to do about it?

I wouldn’t really push your luck but I have seen some really bad condos and the owners seem fine afterwards

1 Like

Should we be worried? lol

yes i am an evil mastermind

1 Like

aka edgy teenager?

6 Likes

yes

1 Like

ive had some devilishly good game names and pissed off many people but i’m pretty sure it’s fine

I’d still be cautious until an actual dev/admin gives the OK. We may be informed community members, but we aren’t moderators in any way.

5 Likes

don’t worry, i wasn’t planning on doing anything bad anyway, genuinely just curious how the moderation works.

the worst lobby names i’ve had were literally stuff like “peepee poopoo” or “my peepee big”

1 Like

banned

1 Like

Just name yourself to “Rabbit’s peepee is smol” and we’re good here.

1 Like

No :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow, that is so funny and is a joke that I did laugh at, I think.

3 Likes

Not sure about TU specifically, but Steam’s content rules say no:

• Racism, discrimination
  • Abusive language, including swearing

And I’m pretty sure this can extend to the username. Probably wouldn’t be banned for it, but might not be a great idea either.

Also this is a very funny thread with a lot of very funny jokes :100::fire::speak_no_evil::scream::ok_hand: