Can you add a train toy station?

you can buy tracks and i train you can place his down in your condo when you place tracks and i train goes around the track you place down

5 Likes

Moved to suggestions since that is the nature of this post. Regarding the suggestion itself, I think it’s a nice idea. After all, there is a train roaming around the toy store…

1 Like

choo choo :smile:
being a little kid again

4 Likes

That’s kind of a must-have IMO…
I’d love having a train roam around my entire condo.

3 Likes

You know what would be cool?
If you could buy different pieces of train tracks. Like turnings, bridges, tunnels, stations, etc

1 Like

Again, all of this can be done with the workshop tools, as items such as these aren’t fundamental to Tower Unite. Great suggestion, though.

1 Like

But(t)

It’d be nice to have this feature in ranked servers.

1 Like

Again, this should still be workshop item. The devs don’t have time to waste adding these specific items into the game. However, if a workshop item has enough popularity, they’ll add it to the game.

1 Like

No harm in making a suggestion. And if accepted, nobody said it needed to be added post-haste, either. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

y so serious, people with regular behind their name all act so bossy n stuff :cry:

1 Like

Maybe different models of trains as well also to make our lord mac work even harder

1 Like

Great idea!

1 Like

But hey I don’t do that :sweat_smile:

If we add different models of trains, then the selection should be simple: Steam locomotive, more modern train (i.e. Class 323), high speed train (i.e. Japanese Shinkansen 500 Series, Chinese CRH380). Maybe more than one train of each type, each of them having some minor visual or performance changes.

1 Like

You’re forgetting the most important one.

1 Like

Oh crap, yeah, how could I forget about that one? Thanks for reminding me

1 Like

Link!
What are you doing on this forum, you have a princess to save!! Gogogo and grab me some roasten cucco with milk while you’re onto it! :sunglasses:
(that was a joke, don’t take it seriously please)

2 Likes

Don’t take it seriously, don’t take it seriously…