Building Store

If you’re one of the guys like me who remember the Building Store in Gmod Tower where we can buy pieces then assemble it into a shelf/room/et cetera for suite/condo decoration, why don’t we have it in Tower Unite?

1 Like

They’re still working on it! All GMT features is to be ported over to Tower Unite after all.

4 Likes

I believe it’s going to be bundled with the Sweet Suites store, but I could be wrong. It’s definitely coming, though.

1 Like

Scratch that to most. MOST things are returning. And this is not counting the copyright stuff.
There’s all sorts of stuff that was removed or changed. For example, removed stuff includes:
-Tower Outfitters
-Waterslides
-Flash game arcade machines
-PVP Battle loadouts
-The vault (as far as right now goes)
And some other stuff. There are great and perfectly reasonable answers to all of these being removed and stuff, so I’m not complaining. It’s just that not EVERY feature is returning.

(Also I am really sorry this response makes me look like a dick who cant help themselves fact checking and correcting people and I already hate myself and I’m really sorry but I had to get this out)

1 Like

I agree, like I said in the item megathread it is great for outdoor construction. I want my pavilion on the beach with 2 couches and a TV.

1 Like