Before Gmodtower/TowerUnite Minigolf existed

This was my game, anyone else played this?

10 Likes

awww man i love you for an excellent taste of gaming !

I grew up playing this and I still have the original box for it…

My favorite level is getting a hole in one for the space level with the rocket.

I have always loved Minigolf since I was a kid. We would go to Flordia for holidays and I would play all the Minigolf courses.

18 Likes

I know this game, and I played the hell out of this game, I still have the disk of the Deluxe edition with me, sadly, recent OS cannot run this game anymore so… It’s hard to play it again, one of my favorite hole was the incredible machine 2 hole, and the voice acting was funny (there was French dub, a pretty correct french dubbing to be honest)

Edit: I also had other games by the same developer, most notably the RC Car racing game, and the Billard (or pool) game

I used to play a lot of real life mini-golf and minigolf games when I was younger. Of all the minigolf games I played however, the one that enjoyed me the most was the Deluxe version this game, 3D-Ultra Minigolf Deluxe (Which has 9 additional holes along with the original 18 holes). I still have the original CD for it, but the disk is scratched beyond belief and playing certain holes today cause the game to crash. There was also LAN/Online multiplayer in the Deluxe version, but I never got to play it due to me not having any friends who had the game. Overall, Sierra done a really good job with this game for the time, and I considered to to be the best minigolf game I ever played for many years.

That was, until I got to play GMod Tower’s, and later Tower Unite’s Minigolf…

EDIT: Here’s all of the holes in 3D Ultra Minigolf Deluxe, including both the new holes and the original holes from the standard game.

I almost forgot this game even existed, I used to play this and Oregon trail alot!

omg that was my favorite level too!

I yet remember “Pat & Mat the game”
Golf there was my fav

Here’s some vids of golf in this game (not mine)

i love this game my youth games by all my birthday partys have we this game played very very nice game 3d ultra minigolf is the best retro minigolf ever