Ban the member above you (A fun game)

B a n n e d f o r u s i n g a T U F o r u m s e m o j i .

Banned for making your sentence hard to read.

Banned for not appreciating the challenges in life.

Banned for accepting your will to fail

Banned for not explaining why failing is an amazing thing to do, but giving up is not ok. It’s because, when you fail, you learn, and then you get up, and try to do what you failed at again, knowing more about it. When you give up, you give up on everything you where trying to do, instead of getting back up, when you failed.
P.S. Banning myself for giving a Ted talk in a forum post.

Banned for making a post script

Banned for mentioning a post script.

Banned for banning him for him banning me for making a post script, as I was expecting it to happen.

Banned because you are a stinky smelly

Banned for bullying

1 Like

Banned for being subject to some bullying in your life. And don’t call me a hypocrite!

bend 4 beeng a hipocrit wacky sound effect

I think I may be going completely insane.

Banned for going insane

Banned for accusing someone of being insane without first questioning if you yourself are insane, or alternatively if we ALL are insane. After all, sanity is just a reflection of the mental state of the majority; there is no true baseline for what constitutes a sane versus crazy person. Suppose that you were to be dropped in a society full of people you consider crazy: you would quickly be found to be different, an outcast among the people, insane in their own terms. Certainly there is not a single one of us who can find themselves in exception to this.

TL:DR.

Banned for making a long message questioning insanity.

Banned because I thought his long philosophical paragraph was excellent

Banned for taking philosophy

Banned for taking math

Banned because math is the language of science

Banned because I can put all our bannings behind us. For Science! You Monster