August 2023 Condo Contest

Wow i never thought i would be able to post my magnum opis of a condo that i started all the way back in early 2020, Hope you all enjoy the LONG video (sorry) and i’d like to thank everybody who built in the condo and all the visitors i’ve had along the way. LETS GET STARTED

The bold titles mark a new area

Voidigo / Lost Islands

START!

No rooms

Island Cluster
The first anomaly of the island cluster

Cave inside the first anomaly

The Garden (connected to the first anomaly by chains made my @MightyG3 )

Vap Island ( @Nephco and @MightyG3 helped decorate)

Static Island (Made by @Herobrine )

Crystal Island (Made my @Herobrine )

End of Island cluster

Trash Island (Just hop in any trash can)

Skellie’s art farts (Made by @Skellie ) (watch the video for a better look)

Tem Island (Made by @Herobrine )

Elevator ™ (has 15 images that apear. Thanks @jay96 for helping me with some of the IO)

Home

Bedroom of home

Rat Home (Made by @Herobrine )

Portal Hub (Lots of activities such as a drawing box, poker dice, The Funny Dice Game, and tug of war and whack-a-mole that @jay96 made)

The diner and Gay Baby Jail (for cheaters) on the upper half.

Community Projects (A dome for people to build in)

Banana Cabana (Made by @nephco )

The Bunker (Made by @Herobrine )

The Summit (Light house made by @nephco And Jeffery the Snowman Wizzard made by @Herobrine )

@MightyG3 's Boing Boing Palooza Zone Fun Time Extravaganza

Block Buster

@Bug 's Drive in Theater Du Bug

Eras Moon Base (Made by @nephco )

Void Walkers Memorium (A community activity where visitors can leave their spirit and a message, @MightyG3 helped with the constellations)

Surf_ET (made by @RealET ) (This post is getting very long check the video to see more)

Voidigo Rocket Jump (This post is getting long watch the video to see the rest)

PHEW sorry for the long post but even tho there are secrets more to find that the chunk of it thanks for looking!

Created by:
ThurDoDinok: 76561198033283713
Zorakas: 76561198063007659
Nephco: 76561198073653480
MightyG3: 76561198130838015
Skellie: 76561198026496061
ET: 76561198059751233
Bugc: (Didn’t want prize credit)
Jay96: 76561198055553286

8 Likes

Retro Tokyo Cyberpunk Themed Condo
Steam Profile: Steam Community :: tysim
Workshop Page: Steam Workshop::Retro Tokyo Cyberpunk Themed Condo

Comes with:

• Apartment
  • Theater
  • Ramen Shop
  • Karaoke Bar
  • Tiki Bar
  • Jazz Club
  • 7/11 Convenience Store
  • Downtown District
  • 10+ NPC’s with some lore
  • Dynamic Sound Design

Edited to add more up-to-date photos

8 Likes

removed post since all the pictures are now very outdated, but thank you everyone for the votes :smiley:

8 Likes

Takoizu
A 5-floor Japanese penthouse.
Started in April and just finished tonight.

Workshop

Video (open in tab if embed fails to play)

Screenshots

11 Likes

I’ll give this a good ol’ shot

Here be my entry, Sunset Cape. A hub world of some sorts, based on a fictional universe of mine.

7 Likes

Submission by: Jette
SteamID: 76561198003388994
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jettecrash/

Today, I am submitting my small hangout, The Red MacGuffin.
This is a small, intimate, smoky jazz and billiards bar located in downtown, 20th century New York; hosted in the after-hours for small groups of friends and regulars that may stop by.

Please enjoy the drinks, atmosphere and company in this private, mature hangout.
You may find its entry on the workshop here.

Edit:
The screenshots:

7 Likes

Steam Profile: Krvstxne
Steam ID64: 1. 76561199129347556
Map: Smooth Dirt
Canvases Used: 2,177
Workshop Item: 1 (NPC)

Cozy Restaurant/Wine Bar

Bar

Wine Room

11 Likes

Steam Profile: /bugc/

… Welcome to

>>> Steam Workshop::Theater du Bug :bug:

G’day.
I’ve been working on Theater du Bug for around 2 Years now.
I love adding new areas, referencing Films, and hiding secret rooms.

Theater du Bug is frequently hosted on my dedicated server,
in which I stream feature-length films with synced autoplay to watch with your Friends.

Please check out the Workshop link above if you are interested in looking around with noclip.
Thanks!

11 Likes

My entry is “Five Night’s at Freddy’s IO”
Welcome to Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, where fantasy and fun come to life!

Workshop Download

This is a working recreation of FNAF 1 in Tower Unite powered by Condo IO.

Features:

• Working animatronics
  • Working camera system
  • Working power system
  • Custom Night
  • Spooky stuff
  • Easter eggs from the game and secret
  • Golden Freddy

Here’s a short tour video and some pictures.

video: (sorry it’s quiet!)

Outside

Dining Area

Backstage

Personalized lockers behind the office (Thanks ThurDoDinok, Ninja, and The Luminary!)

The Office but dark

Dining Area but spooky

Foxy

The Office but darker

Night Customizer

Steam ID 64 : 76561198801161578
thank you to zorakas and computrix for some of the models!

6 Likes

Submission by: Andrew(VGO)
SteamID: 76561199219046360
Steam Profile: Steam Community :: Andrew(VGO)
Welcome to my Cat Cafe|Drink Coffee and Pet Cats|
I started this project so that people can feel the cozy atmosphere of a cat cafe insteam of the usual bar that people go to.

That is all thank you
This is my profile : Steam Community :: Andrew(VGO)

5 Likes

Condo Entry: :jack_o_lantern: Pumpkin Canyon :jack_o_lantern:

Entering into the condo, the main spawn area has a small book you can read that goes over the 4 locations in the condo. Behind spawn is a door to take you back to the condo hub.

From there you follow the Pumpkin Buddies to where you want to go.

Going up the first set of stairs, you have a small bon fire nestled amongst the trees. Not really a “main area” but I wanted something small.

Going up 2 flights of stairs and you come to our first location: Pumpkin Ghoul Graveyard.

Going over the bridge, you go to Moonlight Manor.

(Unfortunately it is rather bare bones inside the manor other than a smol Hedgehog area I made including a couch pit)

Heading back to Pumpkin Ghoul Graveyard, you have a scaffolding with a fan connected to it that will take you up to the top of Pumpkin Mountain.

Each level has a fan to take you up to the next part.

To get to the last location, go back to the 1st stair case and go to the 3 Pumpkin Buddies in the distance, A fan will be near by which will take you to Pumpkin Buddy Village

Other Screenshots

User I.D.: 76561198054547372
User Profile: Steam Community :: Wally Graham

Workshop download: Steam Workshop::Pumpkin Canyon (Check description)

(Do not mind the Thumbnail. For some strange reason my map appears darker in the thumbnail than what it actually is).

7 Likes
Tower Unite Smooth Autumn

Still a WIP in some areas but the main condo it’s self is pretty much done, this has been worked on for several months and a few hundred hours.

Featuring a fully custom-built house with multiple rooms built from the ground up in Smooth Autumn.
Almost everything in the build is canvas and vanilla items with the exception of a few set items, the hot water heater, furnace, fume hud over the stove, electrical box, are also all canvas.

2 Likes

Steam ID: 76561198273420901
Steam Profile: Steam Community :: Caleegi

This is an Island condo I am currently in the process of making, it’s not finished but I’m happy with how it looks so far :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to The Backrooms~

Our first ever room submission! We hope you like it and we can’t wait to add more to it in the future!

5 Likes

You really didn’t think I wouldn’t toss my hat in here did you?

It’s been a heavy work in progress, but allow me to take you all on a tour through…

The Brand New Prizma Studios HQ!

Here at the New HQ, We have a multi-story complex that is constantly being improved upon and expanded as per our needs. Currently, we have 5 floors planned, with 4 now built and fully functional!

FIRST FLOOR - THE LOUNGE:

Upon your entry into the facility, you’re greeted with a classic-style lounge and information desk, where you can talk with our font desk secretary, Terrance! Don’t mind his melancholy mood though, he’s quite content in his job. Take note of our Calendar as well, which can have information on both official and Community events!

SECOND FLOOR - STUDIO & MERCH SHOP

The 2nd Floor of the facility is where we have our Studio Stageroom, as well as our official Merch Shop! We also have some restroom facilities for audience members and patrons, albeit with some…special twists…

Alongside one side of the 2nd Floor Hallway, We have a glass display case featuring Tower Unite’s many Milestone and specialty items, complete with infographic displays!

Moving on to the main attraction, we have The Studio!

Fully rigged, lit, and controlled with I/O systems, our Studio is a prime-time spot for each of our shows! Featuring a variety of custom and themed decorations, as well as our dedicated and ever-lovable co-host Wallace!

Moving on from the Studio, We have The Facet, The Prizma Network Official Merch Store!

Featuring a variety of custom-made mockups of actual official merch I now have available on my Steamlabs store, You can tour the store and browse our interactable catalogue to preview some of our available items! Keep an eye out for when my streams start back up again, because we’ll have new products pop up periodically based off the games I play! If you want to know more, you can chat with our lovely young store clerk, Gregory!

We also have a section dedicated to workshop items, both related to The Prizim Podcast, but also other community events, such as The Bone Zone and Studio Mercy’s Concerts!

THIRD FLOOR - BAR & NIGHTCLUB

Moving up to the next floor, We have The Dark Side, Our Bar and Nightclub, where you can kick back, have a drink, play some games, and party the night away! You can play on any of our Arcade Cabinets (if you have the Roms), and you can also play on our Billiards Tables and slap on some jazzy music.

On the other side, we have the Nighclub half of the Floor, which features a fully controllable light system, as well as live camera feeds of the DJ Booth, and a fully functional Media Player system. Feel free to come and party anytime!

FOURTH FLOOR - THE OFFICES

On our Fourth and currently Final Floor, we have the Offices! This is where our employees and associates can work independently on various tasks of their own endeavors, as well as Prizma Network-related projects, like The Prizim Podcast!

One of our associates also volunteered to let us showcase her elegantly-designed Office that she built with her own two hands! Take a look inside at the workspace of Luna Renata Herself!

There are still some Open offices left! Perhaps even you, reader, could own one! But that’s a topic for another day…And besides, we have one more area to cover!

Here in the Security Office, our Office Manager and Security Chief, Benedict, Keeps a dilligent watch on our security cameras for trouble, in order to keep our new facility safe and sound! He also helps arrange and manage our Office Facilities, as well as our backend systems for shows and other events! Props to him!

And that’s all for now! I wanna take a moment to thank a few folks for their support, most notably Luna, the love of my life, as well as my friends Burning and @Plasma, the latter of whom helped extensively with the I/O systems in the store.

Feel free to stop by anytime! And we’ll see you on the next Prizim Podcast!

Ciao!

Steam Link: Steam Community :: Alexer Zoderia

5 Likes

Steam Profile: Steam Community :: MuffinLink
**Welcome to the Retro Party House **
I started this condo over the summer. I always liked the retro look so I wanted a condo built around that. I also wanted to make a condo that could be used for various things. Inside there is multiple game systems, an arcade, night club, billiards room, movie theater, drivable boat, and much more. There are a lot of secret rooms around the condo for you to find! Some lead to the rooms mentioned above, others are a complete surprise. There is also a WIP mini golf course on the roof that I hope to have finished ASAP. I hope you enjoy! :grinning:

Living room

Entry room

Living room

Entry room

Entry room

Living room

Dining room

Living room

Kitchen

Kitchen

Kitchen

Upstairs hallway

Club

Club

Club

Bedroom

Bedroom

Bedroom

Bedroom

Chill room

Chill room

Chill room

Pool

Pool

Pool

Pool

Pool

pool

Fire pit

Garden

Beach

Beach

Pool

Entire back

Entire back

DUCK!

Hidden beach

Hidden beach

Hidden beach

Secret

Dock

Dock

Dock

Mario themed arcade

Mario themed arcade

Mario themed arcade

Mario themed arcade

Mario themed arcade

Movie theater

Movie theater

Movie theater

Movie theater

Movie theater

Movie theater

Movie theater

Movie theater

Security

Security

Break room

Break room

Storage

Bathroom

Bathroom

Billiards room

Billiards room

Billiards room

Billiards room

Billiards room

(WIP) Mini golf

(WIP) Mini golf

As soon as the mini golf course is done this condo will be available on the workshop and open to the public!

4 Likes

excellent as always but you forgot to thank Wallace thooooooo

Cayo Psionico is an island getaway loosely inspired by/based on GTA Online’s Cayo Perico, but with a lot fewer angry armed guards and a lot more crabs.

wait, that came out wrong…

Here’s some overall aerials to give a sense of the place (aka “look at these and then skip the rest of this post, if you want”)

But for the full tour, you arrive on the airstrip, where a “customs official” definitely does not have some canned dialogue that you probably recognize. If you’re me.

Inside the hangar, you’ll curse my name because it’s only cash this time. Complete with forklift to access the upper cages.

(You’re either gonna get this joke or not based on whether or not you’ve played GTAO. I promise the references stop soon.)

Anyway, further down the runway is ATC. I did this as an experiment in building out of canvas shape components and uh, it took a while.

And from inside the tower:

For a complete change of pace, crab island.

It has crabs. That’s it.

Moving along with the last GTA reference, please do not hack into my island security setup to find and then steal all my valuables:

(this is a WIP; I’m going to hook up the security cams to this…eventually.)

On to the villa itself, which has some landscaping and relaxing firepit viewing outside,

Inside, there’s a bar,

fine dining,

watch some fish TV,

watch some regular TV,

You can tell it’s my house because I haven’t done laundry yet:

And over here in the chess corner is the second-worst joke I made my friends suffer through when they visited this. Just look at it and think ‘hmm, what would happen if I walked closer to that painting?’ and you’re probably right.

(If you must know, here’s the answer. https://imgur.com/4qXNgiq)

Upstairs, the main bedroom:

And the home office, featuring actual fine art:

And fine art:

The computers are showing security footage. But of what, you might ask but probably not?

Well, down in the kitchen Chef Bones would be happy to cook something up for you. If you find a giant lego skeleton to be an unrealistic chef, I would like to point out he has a LOT of knives.

Anyway, in the corner of the kitchen is this extremely unsuspicious door:

Which definitely does not have a vault behind it:

And it is definitely not guarded by the fiercest creature known to humanity:

here’s the vault open in gif form if you want the Full Experience: https://imgur.com/rmfOcga

Almost done. Outside in the back is a custom patio, accessible down this path and up to the left:

Hot tub, open bar, snacks, fire pit? Check to all of these.

And what condo is complete without a place for you and your friends to watch Youtube together? I admit, I may have overdone it a bit.

In conclusion I’m sorry about your scrollwheel and/or swiping finger. All jokes aside I put quite a bit of time into this as my ‘learn how to make a condo’ island and had a lot of fun with it.

oh there’s a few easter eggs. I can’t possibly post them all, but…I did say that painting was the second worst joke…

:wink:

oh, yeah:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/notpsion

2 Likes

my 90s era stuck in the 70s aesthetic house :smile: :bear:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273763277

they open!

6 Likes

Steam ID: 76561198111647513

4 Likes