August 2020 Condo Contest! (Outdoor Hangout)

The condo contest results are in! Thanks to everyone for participating. We were really pleased with all of the entries.

The winners are:

• 1st Place - 1,000,000 Units - Suburban
  • 2nd Place - 500,000 Units - Aviarius
  • 3rd Place - 250,000 Units - Woofbyte

Also: Because we were impressed by everyone’s enthusiasm for the contest, we have decided to award all other participants with 75,000 Units.

We will be giving out the awards soon!

Thanks again for participating. Keep an eye out for the next contest in September.

15 Likes

Congrats @Suburban, @Aviarius, @Woofbyte! Very nice!!!

8 Likes

Noice

1 Like

All of the units have been distributed.

Thank you to everyone who participated, congratulations to the winners, and can’t wait to see future submissions!

5 Likes

I’m honored to have won first place, thanks a bunch to everyone for enjoying what I made and congrats to all the other entries :heart:

11 Likes

Thank you guys so much for the 3rd place, and thank you to everyone who dropped by to visit the condo! :blue_heart: :smile_cat:

8 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners, you guys deserve it ^ _ ^

I also wanted to thanks for the units, I wasn’t expecting that. Now we can all feel like winners ;v;

I’m looking forward to participating in the next Condo Contest in the future!

5 Likes

Thank you for the 2nd place. I’m glad i could finish my Island in time and that everyone gets something for participate to the contest.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.