Artstudio condo overhaul 2020 remake

Hello there, 2 years ago i had introduce my Pub that i builded in 2017, for now around 2 week i have decided to totally remake it,with the 2020 build possiblity that tower unite offer us to day, i wanted to share you the result of this work, with like always there a little video tour of the condo enjoy

p.s this condo not gonna be upload on the workshop… never, sorry

15 Likes

This is looking amazing, I can’t think about how long it took you to make it

however, any particular reason it’s not going on the workshop? it’s not like people can re-upload it and take credits but you got your reasons

1 Like

Thanks a lot, a lot of hours aha, yeah the reason is i want people jion my server when i’m hosting the condo, to chill , visiting, etc… if it on the workshop everybody will check it alone or with people and less people gonna jion or stay on my server, i want that place still unique, and i’m gonna add more stuff more room soon, so don’t wanna upload it for now ^^

Reminds me of my art studio not the theme tho but in general

1 Like

Wow this looks great. Nice consistent use of colour. Good job!

1 Like

thanks :smiley: the lighting is always a important part in a build !

1 Like

ooh ? i want to see that !

When do you have time?

1 Like

right now because i’m sleeping the day and working the night so… aha now

Could you wait a few minutes in a csgo match about to end, Edit let’s take it another time add me on steam tho Blue Wolf

1 Like

i missed the meeting aha

This is incredibly impressive with the small confines of the art studio, great job!

1 Like