Art Contest! [Aug/Sep 2019] [Results]

Name: Hero
Steam ID/Url: STEAM_0:1:51370965
Format: 3D Model
Description: I had an idea to do something based on the milk carton player model, then I thought about the “missing person” images that are often on the side of milk cartons, so thats where this 3D model stems from.

I hope the 360 turn around video works, however if it doesn’t I provided images to look at instead.

19 Likes

sorry if i am late, this took quite a while to make

11 Likes

10 Likes

“So bring me coffee and TV”

1 Like

I call it… The Sound of Silence
ID: Steam Community :: Error

Absolutely not as finished or as polished as i’d like, but what can you do. :weary:

26 Likes

Awesome entries so far! If you haven’t submitted yours yet, you’ve got under 24 hours to do so!

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Alexer_Zoderia/

Decided to do a little bit of a nice Anniversary bit. This can practically be a postcard if I had the printer to make it!

13 Likes

Thought I’d pop in with a quick entry to contribute, it’s not much, just a little something:

TU

20 Likes

A romantic date at Fresh.

High-res link

Bonus:

28 Likes

Awesome stuff so far! Just ONE HOUR to go until entries close. We’ll announce the winner tomorrow.

2 Likes

All of these submissions were great
excited to see the results!

1 Like

Entries are CLOSED! Stick around, because this time tomorrow we’ll be announcing our three Units winners!

4 Likes

Okay, the Staff and I have voted on our favourites, and here’s the results!

1st Place - 200,000 Units
@MaiIman (The Stray Cat)

2nd Place - 100,000 Units
@Demoncyborg (The Grand Quest)

3rd Place - 75,000 Units
@Nina_discord (Giant Catsack in Plaza)

Thanks to everyone who participated in the event! I love seeing what you guys make, we have a super talented community. Winners, your prizes should be in your inventory shortly!

P.S. - Please bug me with event ideas if you have any! ^^

11 Likes

Rewards have been distributed, congratulations to all who won, and thanks to everyone who participated, and we can’t wait to see you in future events!

4 Likes

i had a lot of fun! :smile_cat:

6 Likes

epic style bro

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the next one :smile:

3 Likes

Well I tried lol. Better luck next time!

3 Likes