Arcade (ongoing, phase 2 out now)

• "Basic physics actor management (no client interpolation)" has been checked off on the "Core Code" checklist.
13 Likes

I welcome more ways to spend units besides on housing items and fishing

3 Likes

Pretty happy to see it moving so fast. Last thing that was this quick was the Upgrades cosmetics.

3 Likes
  • "Gameplay for Dizzy" has been checked off on the "Gameplay Checklist" checklist.
15 Likes

VDEv0s9

Decided to create this Tower Arcade logo. I did post it on the Discord and someone recommended posting it here, so here it is in all its glory.

I still have the document containing this, so if any devs want to contact me about using it, I can send it in PSD format.

22 Likes

Wow. That’s awesome.

1 Like
  • "Player animation handling" has been checked off on the "Core Code" checklist.
13 Likes
  • "Client based physics actor base with interpolation for other clients (for Super Hoopers and other physics based games)" has been checked off on the "Core Code" checklist.
12 Likes
  • "Gameplay for Super Hoopers" has been checked off on the "Gameplay Checklist" checklist.
13 Likes
  • "Whack-a-mole Hammer" has been checked off on the "Art Checklist" checklist.
  • "Musical game cabinet" has been checked off on the "Art Checklist" checklist.
  • "Ball Toss Cabinet" has been checked off on the "Art Checklist" checklist.
13 Likes
  • "Macklin Guy" commented "Wrote up a quick blog about the Arcade machines here: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/t/arcade-machines-and-you/33738"
14 Likes
  • "Gameplay for Wheely Rigged" has been checked off on the "Gameplay Checklist" checklist.
14 Likes
  • "Whirl-a-Fish cabinet art" has been checked off on the "Cabinet Art Checklist" checklist.
  • "Claw game cabinet art" has been checked off on the "Cabinet Art Checklist" checklist.
17 Likes
  • A new checklist named "Fixes/Changes From Playtesting" has been added to the card.
13 Likes
  • "Kick players off the machine immediately after the game ends (instead of keeping them on during post game)" has been checked off on the "Fixes/Changes From Playtesting" checklist.
12 Likes
  • "Ball Toss Cabinet (Alternate)" has been checked off on the "Art Checklist" checklist.
11 Likes
  • "Reduce whirl-a-fish ball amounts to prevent ball spamming" has been checked off on the "Fixes/Changes From Playtesting" checklist.
  • "Bug: Sometimes Skee balls don't return properly" has been checked off on the "Fixes/Changes From Playtesting" checklist.
11 Likes
  • "End active game if the player leaves while in a game" has been checked off on the "Fixes/Changes From Playtesting" checklist.
  • "Let players leave mid-game" has been checked off on the "Fixes/Changes From Playtesting" checklist.
10 Likes
  • "Dizzy: Increase game duration" has been checked off on the "Fixes/Changes From Playtesting" checklist.
  • "Dizzy: Reduce speed" has been checked off on the "Fixes/Changes From Playtesting" checklist.
  • "Dizzy: Reverse rotation after awhile" has been checked off on the "Fixes/Changes From Playtesting" checklist.
11 Likes
  • "Bug/Regression: Super Hoopers hoop has stopped moving" has been checked off on the "Fixes/Changes From Playtesting" checklist.
  • "Bug: Physics don't update position when being destroyed" has been checked off on the "Fixes/Changes From Playtesting" checklist.
12 Likes