[ul][li]“Ball Drop Game Cabinet” has been checked off on the “Art Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]
that confirms it
In the weekly thread, we were trying to figure out what the new machine was
[ul][li]“Light Gun cabinet” has been checked off on the “Art Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]
- "Mind Tester Cabinet" has been checked off on the "Art Checklist" checklist.
- "2D API final touches" has been checked off on the "Code Checklist" checklist.
Is this the thing there was a not even alpha of a year ago?
- The attachment "ArcadeUpdate4.png" has been added to the card.
- The attachment "ArcadeUpdate3.png" has been added to the card.
- The attachment "ArcadeUpdate2.png" has been added to the card.
- The attachment "ArcadeUpdate1.png" has been added to the card.
I like where this is going.
where you’re going?
to the arcade of course
ahh yeah nice
Will the tickets be convertible to units in any way?
Can you go to the arcade in real life and convert your tickets to money?
I feel they probably won’t and shouldn’t be convertable.
Why not though??
that’s just how arcades work
tickets are meant for prizes and not to be converted to money
if you really want to get money then you can go and use the tickets for prizes and then sell the prizes
Unless you’re in Japan, the tickets are actually metal balls and you’re willing to take part in a pseudo-legal trade, of course.
japan has a pachinko problem
lets hope TU ends up having one too