Arcade Suggestions

######As many of you are aware the arcade is coming next week! -just kidding I goofed you.

######It’s currently marked Q1-Q2 of this year, which is still pretty exciting in my opinion! That being said, as it gets closer to “active development” the suggestions forum is gonna get stuffed with silly suggestions regarding it.

######Point is, I personally think now is a good time to put some serious thought into the direction the -ever so handsome- devs are taking the arcade. As well as where the community stands on it.

######PixelTail’s Youtube - Twitch - Trello (arcade)

While the Trello isn’t a tell all see all resource for everything in development, it does provide a solid starting point for discussion.

My first takeaway from the Trello is that there is no claw/crane machine listed and feel like that would be an awesome way to get some unique little plushies in my condo.

A little less of a necessity (imo) would be a coin pusher game. The reason I’ve loved these in real life is that it’s very satisfying when you score big, and there’s the cool little goodies (small toys) in there for grabs as well.

So these are my two little thoughts for Arcade, look forward to seeing your ideas below :grin:

2 Likes

But still it says "Estimate"

[quote=“InternetPolice, post:1, topic:17950”]
It’s currently marked
[/quote]…