Animated Icons in Upcoming Action Menu Changes

I recently saw the changes being made to the UI of the Actions menu, which was posted in the Discord:

I think it would be a nice detail if the new icons were animated when the cursor is hovering over the buttons (e.g. the person dancing in the Emotes button). I believe it would add some life to the UI.

As a little bonus, it would also be cool if all the emotes you could choose had little icons depicting their actions in the Emotes menu.

Something like this:

This is a great and fun idea that I would love to see in the future.

i want my action wheel :frowning:

10 Likes

I think it would be a good idea to seperate the different emotes, for example have the “Standard” wheel which would be stuff like Approval, Disapproval, Cheer, Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down, etc.

And then maybe a “Dances” wheel with all the different kinds of dances.

(Could always also do a secret special wheel with Dab, T Pose, Anonymous, and all the weird ones)

3 Likes

Agreed, the action wheel was really nice.

1 Like

Yeah, I think bringing back the action wheel from GMod Tower would be nice. The current list format that Tower Unite has doesn’t look as nice.

2 Likes

The list is not permanant from what i remember.

Yeah, I kind of realized that a little bit later. Regardless, I think an emote wheel style of UI (that still has animated icons showcasing the emotes) would be cool.