Animal Crossing styled first time in Tower cutscene

So there is this game you may be familiar of called Animal Crossing, which is my favorite game of all time. In this game, you live in or manage your own little village of animals as the only human.You have quite a warm welcome as you are sitting on a train talking to a cat named Rover, who asks your name, etc etc. You then see the train slow down and pull up to the station, and you step out and see the beautiful nature. I was thinking of something akin to this in Tower Unite.

You are sitting on the train for a minute and it pulls into the train station area, and you step out (and hear glorious soundscapes.) I’m not sure how the train would work with other players, maybe they would be on it with you, maybe you would be the only one who could see the train.

This scene would take place right after designing a character, and instead of hopping into the rather overwhelming world of tower, you get a nice intro scene.

I dont know, this is quite ambitious, but so is tower in the first place. It may be possible, what do you think?

7 Likes

I always wanted to see the train station we spawn in be used for something like this.

The first time you start the game you could be put into a train like you said. The conductor could ask you a few things about yourself, that could determine your shirt and eye color, which you can obviously change once the menu would pop up after that intro cut scene finishes.

3 Likes

Reminds me of HL2 opening
yes pls

3 Likes

I’m planning to do an introduction sequence.

7 Likes

I do like the idea of having an intro sequence but it should be skippable for those people who don’t want it

Trust me, it won’t be terribly long.

1 Like

I love this idea!

1 Like