Amiibo Talk "I DONT HAVE A PROBLEM MOM!"

I have a serious problem this is my amiibo collection SO FAR. I plan on getting more. I would have gotten the 3 pack Animal Crossing but it sold out at the toys r us.

Notes: I HAVE opened some of them from the bottom cause i wanted to use them for smash and for splatoon and other stuff. The ones that are not in the box I have but they are out atm to be trained.

1 Like

And I thought my 14 amiibo was bad…
#This is your brain on amiibo:
https://youtu.be/BsLDZyRvkCc

2 Likes

THIS IS SO ME! I’M LAUGHING SO HARD!

MRW my mom says I have a problem

Relevant.

2 Likes

TBH I see absolutely no reason for buying these things if you aren’t even going to use them. The few amiibo I have came right out of their packaging as soon as I got them.

1st because I’m a collector 2nd I like figurines 3rd 70% of my amiibos have been opened just from the bottom so I can keep them in the box from dust and wear. 4th I know buying them is stupid, and I was one of those people who was like “they are so stupid.” then I just bought the Link one cause I love LoZ then i bought the Zelda one cause why not then the Ganondorf one then it just got worse… :disappointed_relieved:

Oh, I don’t think they’re stupid. If Nintendo just handled the stock for them better I would absolutely love them. Like I said, I have a few myself. I’d just rather have them out of the box is all.

I had all mine out but then they got dusty and I was all paranoid about them @A@ and IDK where you live but the restock is pretty good where I live.

rip I only have 3 amiibo

1 Like

My Amiibo Collection: Sonic, Luigi, 30 Anniversary Mario, Inkling Boy/Girl, Fox, Little Mac, and Mewtwo. I plan to get Lucas, but I doubt it… by a landslide…
Anyway, awesome collection! I like how Wario is like the only one without a box. he deserves it

1 Like

2 Likes

I only have one. IKE for smash. I was thinking of getting more but I don’t even need them. There is a shop down my road that sells them for like £8-£10 and I go past it all the time… they’re just looking at me

1 Like

a place near me sales them for buy one get one 40% off which helps me save money

Are there even any more that you need? Looks like you got them all

oh… it never ends…

1 Like

cough

1 Like