Almighty's Intro

Hola everyone, just wanted to drop in to say hello and introduce myself to the community. Anyways if you couldn’t get guess my name is Almighty but I also go by Izanagi/Insane and you’ll probably catch me on the game at any time of the day just depends on life. You can add me on steam if you want and I’ll accept but you might get deleted over time. I used to play on GMtower for awhile but eventually just dropped Garry’s Mod as awhole and I was super hyped when they announced Tower. Although it runs pretty bad on my current PC and hoping to upgrade soon lol. Welp I guess that’s about it and if you want to know something else about me feel free to just ask and I’ll most likely answer it.

Have a good song to go with my introduction

3 Likes

Welcome to our glorious community! :new_moon_with_face:

Welcome, hope to see you in game :slight_smile:

Welcome! Enjoy your stay on the forums! :raising_hand:

Hiya Almighty! Welcome to the Tower Unite community! :wave:

Luckily for you, the RX 480 that AMD is coming out will only be $200. If you need to upgrade your computer, there will be some more affordable options soon. :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the family :new_moon_with_face:

Welcome to the forums! :heart:

Welcome to the forums!

Yeah I was thinking about getting one of those but depending if I have enough I’ll get a GTX 970 or 1070. Either way I’ll be getting something that will last me lol

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!

I have a 970 and it’s pretty amazing. Runs everything at a good framerate on the highest settings. For what it’s worth though, the 1070 would definitely be a good investment. You can’t go wrong with those choices. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community! :raising_hand:

Have fun here! friend :wink: