All Hats Unlocked Achievement/Hat?

So like in the title this will probably come out when achievements do. But I think it would be cool if there is achievement for owning all the hats. (There probably/hopefully will be one) But what I want to add to this is maybe there could be another special hat you get for having them unlocked. Something really cool that glows or just shows how you achieved this. The same thing could be done for unlocking all the items in general. Maybe just a awesome cool item that could be given.

4 Likes

Sounds like a cool idea! Completion achievements are always fun to work towards!

…Not to mention it gives me a reason to buy everything

1 Like

My Cool Hat, anyone?

http://i.imgur.com/iAYxVyV.jpg

4 Likes

I’d go for unlocking achievement hats after owning a certain number of hats, as I’d assume more hats will continue to be added over the course of development. Nonetheless, a good idea.

1 Like

Can always just add achievements like 0/10 hats then a followup with 0/20 hats and so forth.

Wow that looks amazing dude amazing job, maybe it could say other things on it too like “Bank” or “Money” or something funny like that. Nice work though!

I didn’t make it, it was a hat in the first couple of versions of the alpha literally called “My Cool Hat.” To be honest I would love to see it come back in some way.

Oh wow interesting yeah that would be sick if they added it back in with a achievement!

How did you already mod the game?

He didn’t mod it, he said that the hat was in a early alpha but was since removed from the game.

1 Like

Oh I guess it was supposed to be the text hat then.

1 Like

If you’re referring to the “Sub” over my guys head, that’s just how the nametag was placed in the alpha.

1 Like