All Furniture gone from Condo and Inventory

Hi All,
I’ve just hopped on Tower Unite to find that my condo has been completely wiped of all furniture. The walls, floor and roof are all still the right colour but there’s no furniture. I asked the lobby and some people said that it was to do with cheating or hacking. I haven’t done either of these things but a person on my friends list was recently banned for abusive behavior if that has to do with anything. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
KUKKUU

1 Like

I am not sure what is wrong but you should backup the condo save the next time just copy condo.dat you will find it here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tower Unite\Tower\SavedData

Has anyone else played TU on the same computer?

1 Like

Your condo should be backed up by Steam Cloud automatically. But @Valyrius is right, you can back it up manually to make sure you don’t loose anything.

backing up the condo won’t do much good if his inventory is gone, that’s synched with steam differently, and shoulnd’t just disappear at all

1 Like

Yeah, assuming his items actually disappeared from his inventory then this is completely unrelated to his Condo.dat file. I’d personally suggest asking a staff member about this issue so they might be able to take a look at it.

2 Likes

I’ll make sure to do that, but isn’t the data saved to the cloud though? Anyway I’m still trying to figure this out because I don’t want to have to buy all that stuff again, god damn grand piano cost 15,000! talk about overpriced.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198207466879/inventory/

Well your steam profile still has your stuff, so it’s probably an in-game bug. Wait it out, maybe, there might just be issues with the inventory servers.

1 Like

I just verified my game cache again and hopped on and everything is back to normal. I tried this yesterday but it didn’t work so it was probably just a problem with the servers. I’m still not sure why this happened but it was probably a one off thing. Thanks for your help guys!