Add the option to choose spawn point(s) in condos

It’s hard to believe this hasn’t been added already, this seems pretty integral to custom map-making.

You can sort of do this by setting a teleporter underneath the default spawn point, but this is a definite must for map making.

5 Likes

This was a planned feature for awhile but just kinda got left behind.

7 Likes

I hope that feature will come out with the “Co-op Condo Update”, mainly on Smooth Dirt, who is for me very important

2 Likes

that is the current year, yeah

5 Likes

Fantastic work on your “what year is it?” test. 100%!

2 Likes

Thanks for the pertinent comments. Feel free to keep that to yourselves.

The point is that it’s still a relevant suggestion years later as this creates a lot of issues for condo creators specifically those who make use of sandbox places like Smooth Dirt.

You’re the one who necro-posted. I don’t think it is against the rules, but it is just kinda bad manners…

Necroposted? I literally went out of my way to search for this issue and refreshed the suggestion, as the ruleset literally states I should. I’m not going to create a new thread for an existing issue, and if I did, backseat moderators like you would quack about using the search function. There was no further information necessary to add to this suggestion, so I kept it as a simple bump. Stop being weird.