ACCESSIBILITY: Font color/size options for chat

Hello

I was wondering if there were any plans to add options to change the way chat looks. As of now, it is tiny and impossible to read when there is a light colored background. I don’t wear glasses myself and my vision isn’t really that bad, but I have a hell of a time trying to read chat anywhere less than two feet away,

I think it would go a long way to making the game more available to those with vision impairments.

Text customizability is a planned feature for the chat box. In the mean time before this is implemented, you should try increasing the UI scale under Graphics settings.

2 Likes

can’t wait to put everything to comic sans

1 Like

You’re probably writing this for fun but there’s people who actually think Comic Sans is better for dyslexic people. I don’t write this as a fact because I just knew it as a rumor and I couldn’t definitely confirm or debunk it with a quick search right now.

thanks, I actually figured that out.

Yes, please. I’m a blind motherfucker. Lol. Always have to lean way close to the monitor to read stuff. It’d even go a step further and say, make all of the text change size. Would make reading menus and stuff easier.