Ability to Toggle My Own Backer Tag

Can we please have the ability to toggle MY backer tag that shows next to MY name in the scoreboard/tab menu? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t think so

Yeah, I’m (sadly) not a backer or anything, but I think this would be very disrespectful to the donors. Also, those tags arent hurting anybody. Let them be.

Oh sorry if i didnt make this clear. I am a backer and would like to turn off my backer tag.

Ah, I see. May I ask what your reasoning for this is?

I just want to be like everybody else. I don’t really like the attention that it sometimes gives.

Well, as long as it’s your own, I see nothing against it. Make sure to update OP to make this clear, so once developers see this they can view it properly.

1 Like

Yep just updated. Thanks :smile:

1 Like

Personally, I think it would be interesting to have multiple tags and to choose which one you want displayed. This could be done with achievements, such as earning an “Infected” tag for getting a certain milestone in Virus. Even if it’s just the OP’s suggestion, I would still enjoy the ability to hide that little tag.

9 Likes

That sounds like it could work similar to a ‘title’ system that many MMOs have. You’d be able to equip one of your several unlocked tags, although there’d be exclusive ones such as “Backer”. I’m all for that :smiley: