Ability to purchase building blocks in your condo

The only problem I can really see with this idea is that it could potentially be abused, somehow.

If you install Tower Unite to an SSD, load times will be reduced dramatically.

As for item buying in Condo, I have no official statement to make still.

Im gonna start this with the assumption that you got fiber and not some shitty broadband connection that i do.

Yup i was correct, you got fiber.
The latest rocket update i could find was 1.20 which was released 28/06/16
Which size was a whooping 125 mb, for someone with fiber which can download from 100Mbps to 1000Mbps that isnt gonna be much of a problem, but for someone with my internet connection which has a downloading speed 3 megabytes per second, then its gonna take me half an hour to download that update, and if my network is under stress because of the previously people that are trying to gain unauthorized access to my network every damn day itā€™s gonna fall to 1,5 to 1 megabytes per second, which is gonna bump up the time to around 2 hours.

So again, if you got a bad internet connection and cant upgrade, then itā€™s usually gonna end with taking alot of time to connect to the server, if you got a good internet connection you wont need to worry even the tiniest amount about it.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

I would like the ability to purchase things in your condo, just so I donā€™t have to watch my computer take like two minutes to connect, then another two to actually let me start moving. Though I tend to leave my computer running for days at a time, so that may have something to do with those issues. Iā€™d be fine if you payed an extra 10% of the price as a ā€œdelivery chargeā€ as well.

Oh good god. Would you stop making yourself look like such a fool, please?

I live in Canada, I canā€™t get google fiber.

Which size was a whooping 125 mb

But that doesnā€™t matter since I havenā€™t updated the game in ages. And if youā€™re honestly saying that regardless of if Iā€™m downloading something or not that my internet speed should be at a playable speed, no thatā€™s where youā€™re wrong. Steam hogs my internet when it downloads shit, so of course itā€™s also gonna make my other games connection run like trash.

Also stop blaming your shit internet and inability to pay for a better ISP on the idea that there are hackers trying to gain access to your network. And start blaming it on your hardware.

The lead dev himself even said that itā€™s dependent on whether you have an SSD or an HDD. I canā€™t possibly figure out how you think you know more than these guys, honestly. Quit trying to think of shit that will get you farther in an argument thatā€™s already made you look like a fool. Iā€™m just waiting for the moment that they lock this thread, as itā€™d be the best decision at this point because youā€™re just bringing yourself down more and more. And Iā€™m pretty sure many of us are tired of seeing you listing things as fact without any proper evidence at all.

Locking this thread do to the level of off topic discussion and behavior. It has been answered by Mac here.

2 Likes