A question to workshop creators

people care about workshop upvotes?

This thread never said your name nor called you out, this has been happening and was bringing it up because nobody has talked about it on the forums.

9 Likes

No-one ever mentioned your name specifically. Most people seeing this thread probably wouldn’t even have known people were talking about you when they said “certain individual” until you replied here.

8 Likes

Not only Workshop models is being downvoted but collections aswell, my collection used to be in 2nd place before rrmm, the bots came and starts bombing rating system and my collection end up in very bottom in ‘Most Popular all time’, However the one is to blame here is Valve Employee who added dislike button and letting bots doing it’s job. This is also my reasons I delayed rigging a bit, because it’s going to be forgotten quickly when it’s spammed with dislikes. So, what’s point of doing that anyway?

@Lemon as for your question, does that affect my motivation, the answer is both, like I said above my motivation is affected because my models being buried with dislikes so my efforts is in vain. However my motivation is still going thanks to 2hu fans in Tower Unite who cares about despite of the rating.

5 Likes