A few multi suggestions

Custom Game settings when you start a game world game.
Options being some listed below
-Repeat after final round(For all modes. But the entire scoreboard gets reset after you complete the amount of rounds)
-Endless mode(For Zombie Massacre, boss at each 6th round. For Little Crusaders, these games don’t last long. Endless mode might help improve that.)
-Number of rounds (For Virus and Planet Panic)

TAGS For custom game settings
When you try to join a game world server, right next to the server name are tags. Or rather, when you click the server to drop down the info, where it looks like there’d be a description.
A check mark next to the tags that are enabled on this game mode/server.

Rework some of the games broken features, like… lowering the chomp range on the dragon. Or keep the range the same, but at least have a special effect that shows the player was in range of the hit box.
In virus, it’s extremely frustrating because you go way to fast for the small map sizes. It’s really hard to survive alone. And unlike LC where hit boxes are huge, Virus hit boxes are just too small for fun. it’s extremely hard to tag another player with the virus.
Perhaps a simple solution would be to add a cross hair on all weapons.

More player model rigs
Basically, I’d rather have the game handle custom made rigs in a way where none are affected by each other. It would conflict with animations to be fair… Perhaps custom animations that can only be defined by the current animations? That or we should get a 4 legged player model rig for those who want non-anthropomorphic player models.

Popup edit tools
I have issues with the teleport object or other objects with the pop up menu, like moving around when I have the menu active. Mind adding a little feature that when you right click the view port, you can look around and move as long as the right click is held down.

Camera Angle selection (options)
Hot keys to enable different camera positions.
-Analog Camera, right click to rotate camera, movement to move character and be able to view your character in all different directions that it’s facing.

-Unlocked First Person Camera, Current camera system, scroll out to zoom out and view your character, with free rotation.

-Shoulder cam, your character will face the direction you’re aiming at, and the character’s head will face towards the cross hair. Character will be visible on the left side of the screen or something, appearing over the shoulder. You can zoom in or out to view more of your character.

I do have other ideas but some of these are probably the more practical suggestions. Except for the rework a few game modes section of this post.
Anyways, hope to see some feedback! :wink: