A few condo editor suggestions

1. I would LOVE if you could give Canvas Cubes a different material for each face, it would allow for easier world building with fewer primitives.

2. The ability to group objects. (Grouping multiple objects would treat them all as one object until you “ungrouped” them, so you can move multiple objects at once, scale them all together properly, ect)
    This suggestion will greatly speed up the ability to create intricate furniture with existing furniture that you could then copy to create even more intricate condos.

3. Grid snapping with gizmos. Holding shift should grid snap when moving, and snap to certain amounts when rotating/scaling.

Just a few things I’ve wished were in the game since creating my most recent condo :blush:

This is a planned feature here: https://trello.com/c/oLKVaBp0 (Multi-selection), and IIRC, gizmos will have grid snapping in the future, or it’s been suggested before?

That’s really good to hear! Thanks for the info, I haven’t been active on the forums/in the community for a long while so I hadn’t heard of this :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes