[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

December 27th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC .

36 Likes

i never realised how much i need this until now

3 Likes

What about this

31 Likes

i need this even more than i thought i did

8 Likes

Did you actually turned a .jpg into a .gif…?

Looks more like the programming equivalent of the Zoetrope to me. And that’s probably what you meant isn’t it…

December 28th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent. All images/media posted by developers are copyright PixelTail Games LLC .

26 Likes

Will you be able to add the fishes in the water cubes?

1 Like

I think that’s just a canvas cube with a water texture on it.

7 Likes

By any chance can we have an option to change the speed of said animation on both those animated glass textures and animated canvas?

December 29th, 2019

21 Likes

I hope there’s going to be a tickets particle effect :smile_cat:

1 Like

Oh yeah for sure, that has to be something you can earn.

18 Likes

show off how addicted to the arcade you are

3 Likes

My quick feedback on this is that it’s a bit slow. If I want to play another round on the same machine right away, I’d have to wait those good 4-5 seconds before my screen is clear. You could make the ticket particles fall faster, and leave the number for 3 seconds instead.

That’s just my take on this.

2 Likes

i want the ticket particle effect to be like the autumn leafs one
falling down onto the floor like they are being dropped
rather than floating around

3 Likes

That’s really satisfying

1 Like

January 6th, 2020

38 Likes

That is not a sneak peak.

28 Likes

It’s a sneak peak into hell.

36 Likes