[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

20 Likes

May 8th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

34 Likes

Finally, I can see all my items. I was always annoyed by how hard it was and the amount of new items we are adding in fishing was the last straw. Good bye old inventory 2015-2019.

38 Likes

hallelujah

2 Likes

I never got around to do reworking on my condo but this is gonna make it so much more convenient! And I love that my inventory won’t be a complete mess anymore. Tysm, Mac! :+1:

please upgrade the hotbars as well as the passive equippables bar ::::​(

I never realized how useful this is until I saw the screenshots
aaaa

1 Like

I would love if, when you had a fishing rod equipped or in your hot bar (or maybe as a separate item slot beside your fishing rod, or even as a right click on your fishing rod icon), you would get a little separate inventory box sorta like the backpack in GMT. It would be a tackle box for you to put your baits, lures, etc.

3 Likes

Bait and lures don’t take up inventory slots, they’re only displayed in the fishing bait selector. When you equip the fishing rod you just right click and it’ll pull it up.

14 Likes

May 9th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

32 Likes

Thats really good aa

3 Likes

nice work Madmijk

5 Likes

5 Likes

Very radical

May 10th, 2019

25 Likes

That pufferfish must have a horrifying existance.

Oh All Knowing Pufferfish hear my question,
Will i ever get a cosmic catsack?

Resume

No.

4 Likes

It’s funny that i accidentally wrote almost exactly what it said in the video considering that when i first saw the post i couldn’t see the video:

I guess i am also an All knowing Pufferfish

There should be a common and uncommon (the all knowing one).

The common tag isn’t finished yet. The all knowing pufferfish will be marked as Super Rare.

5 Likes