[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Maybe the free likes they get?

2 Likes

I mean, if Caboose doesn’t post the screenshots in a minute or 2 I just think “why not?” and post them.

17 Likes

I don’t see why it’s an issue. It serves the purpose of the thread, which on itself was also created before Caboose became a developer for him to share whatever was posted on Discord by other devs.
Now other people do the same, legacy lives on, etc.

On another note, fishing is looking really fun and polished. Might become my favorite plaza time-spender on the game while waiting for other events.

6 Likes
10 Likes

April 23rd, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

25 Likes

I’m assuming we’ll be able to get into those spectator areas and watch the bloodbath?
Also,looking good! The lighting and mood is definitely as it should be.

4 Likes

Yes, you can enter that arena even if you aren’t in the minigame.

19 Likes

Fight Club leaked footage

Honestly based on the floor i was expecting this to be the bumper cars arena in some sort of worn down warehouse.
So illegal underground bumper car fights, TO THE DEATH!

Two guys are fighting in the arena, suddenly 7 guys jumps in and starts using the potato gun against each other.

5 Likes

what minigame will it be?

1 Like

where will the “deatharena” be located?

I don’t think that’s been revealed yet, but as mac just said you’ll be able to enter it even if you aren’t in the minigame.

As Shader said we don’t know yet, but I’m hoping it’s in one of those alleyways between the Tower stores and the bowling alley/other buildings. Seems like a cute spot. Maybe with a little cement step and a light overtop like all those sketchy doors in New York City.

6 Likes

A minigame where you can slaughter other players with a chainsaw

Wait, we’re breaking rule 1 of fight club, you don’t talk about fight club

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s really fight club, it’s more chainsaw club then anything really.

1 Like

Xtreme Bumper Cars

Even more a reason not to talk about it

Bumper cars but you have one of those extendo-fist things with brass knuckles attached.

7 Likes